Coronavirus / Covid-19 update 5/8 (We are open!)
Dear Patients and Families of Thabet Orthodontics,
We are excited to see you soon. In following state guidelines and to provide you with an environment where you are safe and comfortable, we have made some temporary changes to our systems.
We want to make it easier for you to practice social distancing when visiting our offices, so the following changes will be temporarily implemented:
- We ask that only the patient and, if absolutely needed, one adult accompany the patient into the office and other family members wait outside in the car on the upper parking deck by Wegmans.
- If you feel sick or have a fever, please cancel your appointment.
- A health questionaire will be sent 1 hour prior to the appointment and must be completed prior to the visit.
- All people entering the practice must wear a facemask.
- Temperatures will be taken on all patients and anyone with a temperature above 100.4 will be rescheduled.
- All magazines, books and video games have been temporarily removed from our reception areas. The coffee station will remain closed.
- We have implemented a parking lot check in system from the upper deck of the Wegmans parking lot. After you check in while you are still in your vehicle we will send you a text alerting you to come into the office and you will be seated immediately.
- After the appointment a team member will communicate via phone to schedule the next appointment.
To maintain social distancing we will need to reschedule appointments if the patient is late as we will not be able to “squeeze someone in” and ask for your understanding in this situation.
Infection Control Procedures
We have always conformed to universal precautions to prevent transmission of infections and will continue to do so with some additional enhancements:
- All team members will be screened for illness and fever at the beginning of each work day. Any team member with a temperature above 100.4F/38C will be sent home immediately.
- All team members, including our scheduling coordinators at the front desk, will be wearing masks.
- Sneeze guards have been installed in the reception area.
- Fewer patients will be seen and spread out in the clinical area.
- Air purifiers with UVC to kill bacteria and viruses will be installed.
- Appointments that involve the creation of aerosol will only be done at specific times to limit exposure.
We will continue to monitor the latest state mandates and dental society recommendations and modify our procedures accordingly. We are working on rescheduling all our patients and thank you for your patience as we work to schedule weeks of cancelled appointments. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Thabet Orthodontics isn’t just about braces—we’re here to change our patients’ lives!
A Thabet Orthodontics patient is a member of OUR family! We want you to have an amazing experience when you are in our “home”. We want to connect with you, make you smile and be the best part of your day! Tell us your stories, share you dreams and leave our office with an amazing smile!
Our patients love Dr. Thabet
To create your exceptional smile, Dr. Thabet is relentlessly focused on the smallest detail. Don’t believe us? Check out our 150+ Five Star Google reviews!
Our advanced orthodontic treatment options for children, teens, and adults include:
- Invisalign® clear aligners for adults and teens
- SureSmile orthodontics
- Damon™ Smile braces
- Lingual (invisible) braces
When you are ready to begin the journey towards a happier and healthier you, we invite you to contact our Germantown, MD orthodontic office to schedule a complimentary consultation.